- Our Wines
- Visit Us
- The Gourmet Deli
- News & Events
- About Us
- Trade & Media
We receive an overwhelming number of requests for sponsorships and donations benefiting many worthy causes. Requests which follow the procedures listed below will be reviewed individually and receive equal consideration. A written response will be provided within 15 days of our receipt advising whether or not we can grant the donation request.
Please note: Proposals that do not follow the 'request procedures' listed below will not be reviewed.
1. ALL requests must be made in writing, on official letterhead, listing the following information:
a. The inside address containing “Sextant Wines”
b. Full name of organization
c. Name and title of contact person
d. Complete mailing address
e. Phone number
f. Non-profit or tax identification number
g. A brief summary of the organization, including a clear description of its purpose or mission, those who benefit from it, and the geographic area in which it operates
h. Details of the event, including its date, purpose, expected attendance and beneficiaries
2. All requests must be received a minimum of 6 months in advance.
3. Sextant Wines does NOT donate monetary amounts of any kind, for any event.
4. Phone calls requesting a donation or inquiring about the status of a donation request will not be accepted.
5. Written requests should be sent to:
Sextant Wines ~ Philanthropy Department
P.O. Box 391
Paso Robles, CA 93447
You may email a scanned copy of your written request to: